Good evening. This is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School, with your weekly announcements:
1. Our new volunteer system requires that you click a volunteer link to get registered in our system. If you've signed up for a job this school year already, you are in the system and don't need to click the link. If not, please use the link on our website or on Facebook to set up your account.
2. Drama club begins this week. MYP Drama club for any Middle School students interested in participating in Drama Club is held on Tuesday and Thursday after school until 4pm. PYP Drama club begins on Wednesday after school until 4pm. Students should meet Mrs. Hutchins in room 113 after school if interested. Students must be picked up promptly at the Lakeview exit.
3. Girls Softball tryouts begin on Monday. 8/15. Any girls interested in playing softball should have all paperwork turned into the CIMS office before being allowed to tryout. Final cuts will be made Thursday, August 18th. See Coach Hutch for further information. Paperwork may be picked up in the office.
4. On August 25th, there will be an informational meeting for all 6th graders interested in going on the Washington DC trip in room 113. Please contact Mrs. Hutchins for further information.
5. Students and Parents please refer to the CIMS website for information on a variety of topics including Uniforms, the Student Handbook, Schedules, and Community Service.
6. Thank you for a great first week Cyclones!
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week!