Good evening, this is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School with your weekly announcements:
1. Letters of intent to return to CIMS for the 2016-2017 school year went home with students on Friday, 2/5. Please return them with your students no later than Friday, 2/12 to insure your student's spot for next year.
2. A reminder letter indicating progress toward Parent Volunteer hours also went home with students on Friday, 2/5. Let us know if we can assist you with Parent Booker issues. We appreciate your continued service and support.
3. 8th grade students, please turn in your letters indicating which high school you will be attending to your counselors. This helps us identify where your records need to go and which registration days to set up for you.
4. The third installment of our PYP Transition meetings will be held on February 9th from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the Media Center.
5. The PTO spirit shirt order deadline has been extended to Friday, February 12th. Shirt order forms can be found by clicking on the PTO link on the CIMS homepage.
6. PTO is sponsoring an MYP Valentine's Day Dance on Friday, 2/12 from 1:30pm-3:30pm. The cost is $3.00. Parents please make sure your student is picked up promptly at the conclusion of the dance at 3:30pm.
7. There will be a $2 Valentine gear/jeans day on Friday, 2/12.
This concludes your announcements. Have a great week!