Good evening. This is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School, with your weekly announcements:
1. The monthly PTO meeting will be this Tuesday, December 6th, from 6-7 pm in the media center. You will receive 1 hour of volunteer time for attending the meeting. See you there!
2. We're decking the halls! Please decorate a teacher/staff member's door for the holiday. Pinterest has great ideas for decorating! For more details on supplies, please email email@example.com. You do not need to decorate on the date listed. But, doors need to decorated by Tuesday, December 6th. You will receive two hours for signing up and decorating a door. If it takes longer, please add the additional time manually. Please sign up for a teacher on Signup.com.
3. PTO will be collecting used uniforms in the orange box by the office until the end of January. Please drop off your gently used uniforms. We are planning a Uniform Sale in March on Parent/Teacher Conference Day.
4. This coming Saturday, December 10th, Barnes and Noble is hosting our Travel Club Book Fair. Our Travel club receives 10 percent from any purchases, including cafe purchases on this day at Barnes and Noble. You must mention Corwin or have the Corwin flyer. Members of the Corwin Travel Club will be gift wrapping for a donation. Our 4th graders will present their Greek Myths through out the day as well as performances from our PYP and MYP Drama Clubs. Please come and support our school community and help our students travel!
5. The 8th grade play, "Anne Frank and Me" is on Tuesday, Dec 13th at 6:00pm in the Auditorium. Please come and support our drama program! Doors will open at 5:45pm. All drama students need to be at the school by 5:00pm.
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week!