Good evening, this is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School with your weekly announcements:
1. Attention-The date and times reported for the PYP awards assembly were incorrectly reported in last week's weekly announcements. An update with the corrections was put on the website. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience.
The correct day and times are as follows:
Friday, February 12th
5th grade is at 8:30-9:30
4th grade is at 9:30-10:30
2. Parents, Fountain International and Corwin International were founded under the expectation that parents volunteer 18 hours to the school as one way to build our schools’ success. It is also another quality that makes our schools unique. As we complete the 1st semester, we would like to remind you, if you haven’t already done so, to register in Parent Booker. You can access this site easily from our home page. If you are registered, please take a moment to update your hours and make sure your child’s name is attached to your account.
Please follow these steps to update your account:
Login to Parent Booker.
1) From the HOME page, please go to “My Account”.
2) Scroll down to the bottom to “Children” and then press the button to ADD CHILD.
3) Type in the first and last name of your child. Please add the names of all of the children you have at CIMS and remove any students who have graduated but whose names may still appear on your account.
4) Select your child’s grade and teacher’s name.
5) Press “SAVE CHANGES”.
Directions can also be found under this week's "Recent Announcements" on our website. Thank you very much for your prompt attention to this matter. Parent Volunteer hours are an important part of Corwin International, and we want to make sure you are getting credit for your precious time. Should you have questions, please contact Mrs. Vinci or Mrs. Pate at 253-6212.
3. 4th grade will have their informance beginning at 8:15 on Wednesday 1/27/16. The play is open to the parents but is not the major performance for this year. This offers students the opportunity to have an experience to perform in front of an audience prior to the final 4th grade Colorado History Play. Students should come dressed in their costumes and bring their uniforms to change into following the performance.
4. A reminder to PYP parents: This Thursday, January 28th, PYP students will be taking their class pictures.
This concludes your weekly announcements. Thank you and have a great week!