Good evening. This is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School, with your weekly announcements:
1. On Wednesday, December 14th, PTO will be helping raise money for our school. Join us from 6-8pm at Skate City for the Holiday Skate Night.
Admission is $5.00 and traditional skate rental is $2.50. Hope to see you there and don't forget to get a ticket that evening for a chance to win door prizes.
2. This year PTO has set up a Teacher Wish Tree. Each teacher has items listed on an ornament that they would like to have in their classrooms. Please come to the school this week to select an ornament, purchase the item listed on the ornament, and give the gift to your teacher. The trees are across from the office by the outside doors.
3. Remember to be collecting Box Tops this holiday season. Drop of baggies of 10 Box Tops in the pink bin at the school. December's drawing will be on Friday. So far, this school year we have raised $337.10.
4. The play "Anne Frank and Me" is on Tuesday, December 13th, in the auditorium at 6:30pm. The time has been adjusted to allow students in NAL to compete and participate in the play.
5. MYP and PYP Drama clubs are cancelled for this week. We will have a cast party on Thursday after school in the cafeteria for all who participated in the Barnes and Noble event on Saturday. Please bring treats to share. The event will be finished at 4:00pm.
6. The deadline for signing up for the December 2017 New York trip to receive the discount is Friday, December 16th. Contact Mrs. Hutchins for more information.
7. Thank you to all of the students and families who came out to support the Barnes and Noble Book Fair Saturday!!! It was an amazing display of community and made a true impact on the staff at Barnes and Noble who were so impressed with the overwhelming support of our school community! Thank you!
8. There will be a $2 Ugly Christmas Sweater/Jeans day on Friday, December 16th. Funds raised will go toward the new school store.
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week!