Good evening. This is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School, with your weekly announcements:
1. Science Fair is coming! The CIMS Science Fair will be held on Saturday, December 3rd, from 8 am to 11 am. Volunteers are needed to judge student projects! Please use Sign-up to volunteer for this opportunity.
2. Destination Imagination is ready to start and we need you to make it great! We need parents who are interested in managing teams and we need students to participate. If you are interested in managing, participating, or need more information, please contact Mrs. Bratina at 719-549-7406.
3. If your student is in the 8th grade they have the opportunity to take the SAT. The Scholastic Aptitude Test is widely recognized as a college admission test and is the test in Colorado taking the place of the ACT taken by high school juniors. For test dates, application deadline, and cost, please contact Mrs. Bratina at 719-549-7406.
4. Wednesday, November 9th, is picture retakes. Forms for retakes will be available on November 7th.
5. The PTO meeting is this Tuesday, November 8th, from 6:00pm-7:00pm.
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week back!