Good evening, this is Sulema James, Principal of CIMS with your weekly announcements:
1. Parents, the second installment of our Parent University will be taking place on Tuesday, 12/8, from 5:00pm-6:00 pm. There will be two 30 minute sessions, one from 5:00pm-5:30pm and one from 5:30pm-6:00pm. The topics being offered will be:
To sign up, visit our website!
2. Parents of 7th and 8th grade students. If you are interested in having your student take the official ACT in February, please attend the College Readiness sessions during Parent University scheduled for December 8th. If you are unable to attend Parent University, have your student request an information packet from the counselors.
3. Parents remember to order your child's yearbook before the price increases on December 31st! Flyers were sent home with your child for ordering information and can also be found on our CIMS webpage.
4. The December PTO meeting is Tuesday, December 1st, from 6:00pm-7:30pm in the Media Center.
5. A reminder to the School Accountability Committee (SAC) team members, our December meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, December 2nd, at 6:00pm in the Media Center.
6. The CIMS 7th and 8th grade band and string concert will be Thursday, 12/3, at 6:30 PM in the CIMS auditorium. All performers must arrive by 6:00 PM to tune and warm up. This performance is free and open to the public.
7. There will be a PYP Parent meeting for those interested in collaborative discussions concerning PYP transitions on Tuesday, December 15th, in the CIMS Media Center from 6:00pm-7:00pm. There are currently 20 slots available.
You can sign up using the following link which can also be accessed from our website under the announcements for 11-29-15.
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/Qk69FG
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
This concludes your announcements. Have a great week!