Good evening. This is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School, with your weekly announcements:
1. Interested in being part of a Destination Imagination team? There is still time to join a team. We have one MYP team and one PYP team. Each team is allowed 7 students. Please contact Mrs. Bratina if your student is interested in participating or if you are interested in serving as a team manager.
2. The deadline to register for the January SAT is December 2nd. If you would still like information, please contact Mrs. Bratina. For those of you who have already requested information, the eligibility letters will be send home with your student on Monday.
4. There are many volunteer opportunities available. Login to SignUp for more information.
5. Parents and students: Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in uniform violations. Please refer to the 16-17 Student Handbook, pages 13-15, on the CIMS website for detailed information regarding uniform requirements and infraction consequences. CIMS' uniform requirements are based on student formal dress and the principle of dress for success. Also, modesty, safety, and consistency of expectations for a learning environment are all promoted by this policy. We will continue to monitor and enforce the student uniform requirements. Please help us to ensure your student is adhering to our uniform policy.
6. This Friday, December 2nd, is $1 Jeans Day.
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week!