Good evening. This is Corwin International Magnet School with your weekly announcements:
1. Students will report back to school on Tuesday, January 3rd.
2. PTO will be collecting used uniforms in the orange box by the office until the end of January. Please drop off your gently used uniforms. We are planning a Uniform Sale in March on Conference Day.
3. The monthly PTO meeting will be this Tuesday, January 3rd, from 6-7 pm in the media center. You will receive 1 hour of volunteer time for attending the meeting. See you there!
4. Attention 6th grade parents and students: There will be an important meeting for 6th grade parents and students on Thursday, January 5th, from 6-7pm in the auditorium. We will discuss the process for selecting Arts courses for second semester through your 8th grade year. Selection forms will be available at the meeting and can be turned in that evening. If you cannot attend, forms will be given out on Friday.
5. Attention all parents: Several community members have asked that you do not park across or block driveways when dropping off and picking up your students. Thank you.
6. Friday, January 6th, is $1 jeans day.
This concludes your announcements. Thank you and have a great week.