Good evening, this is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International Magnet School with your weekly announcements:
1. Parents - please take a moment to update your Parent Booker account for the school year. Be sure that your account is attached to each of your CIMS students. Our reports are not accurate if you are not attached to your child or children. You can access Parent Boool homepage. Thank you!
2. Parents, please remember that if younding a field trip with you ou must complete a background check with the front office at least a week before the scheduled trip. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in keeping all of our students safe.
3. There will be a Travel Club meeting regarding the Costa Rica trip on Wednesday, September 9th. There are two options available for you to attend. The first is at 3:30 pm and thel be at n Ms. Purcell's room. Anyone already registered or those interested in registering are invited to attend. The Costa Rica trip is for MYP families only. Thank you!
4. How will you celebrate the International Day of Peace? Pleasthe Pueblo Peace Flotill roject. Students who are interested in creating a r this event should meet with Mrs. Vinci on Thursday, from 3:10 until 4:00 in the PYP Science Lab, This event is open to PYP and MYP students. Details about the event will be available on our website and discussed at the meeting on Thursday.
5.There will be a PTO Carnival planning meeting this Wednesday in the Media Center at 6pm. All parents interested in volunteering with the October 9th carnival are invited.
6. Finally, there will be no school on Monday, 9/7. See you on Tuesday morning! Thank you and have a great evening.