Good evening, this is Sulema James, Principal of Corwin International with your weekly announcements:
1. The second installment of our Parent University will be taking place on Tuesday, Dec. 8th, from 5:00pm -6:00 pm. There will be two 30 minute sessions, one from 5:00pm-5:30pmand one from 5:30pm-6:00pm. The topics being offered will be:
To sign up, visit our website!
2. This is a reminder that any family member can join the Watch Dog family. Check our website for more details.
3. Please remember to check uniforms daily. If you have any questions on uniform, you can see the policy on our webpage. Thank you for helping your child!
4. Drama club will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays for MYP students interested in developing their drama skills and having fun with your peers. On Wednesdays, PYP students are encouraged to come and have fun with improv, drama games and learning how to act on stage. We will be meeting in room 113 with Mrs. Hutchins. For further information, contact Mrs. Hutchins. All students are welcome. You do not have to be in Drama class to attend.
5. Parents remember to order your child's yearbook before the price increases on December 31st! Flyers were sent home with your child for ordering information and can also be found on our CIMS webpage.
6. The volleyball banquet will take place in Ms. Garcia's room on Thursday, November 19th, at 3:15pm until 4:30pm. More details are in parent booker.
This concludes your weekly announcements. Thank you and have a great week!