SAVE THE DATE!!
Please mark Thursday, June 1st on your calendar.
Times to be announced.
All 5th graders from Corwin International will participate in a culminating project, the PYP Exhibition. Students are expected to engage in the five essential elements of the PYP; knowledge, concepts, skills, attitudes and action.
Our 5th grade team will be preparing the students all year long to be ready to investigate significant and relevant issues.
The main purposes of Exhibition include:
* An opportunity for students to be involved in an inquiry with their classmates.
* An opportunity for students to show their independence and responsibility for their own learning.
* An opportunity for students to learn about multiple perspectives.
* An opportunity for students to reflect on their Program of Inquiry from K-5.
* An opportunity for students to be engaged in meaningful action.
* An opportunity for students to celebrate their transition from elementary school to middle school!
THE POWER OF ONE!